3 bedroom terraced house for saleBisley Grove, Bransholme, Hull
- 3 Bedrooms
- Fitted Dining Kitchen with Built In Appliances
- 1st Floor Shower Room
- Gardens & Garage
- CUL-DE-SAC POSITION!!
MUCH IMPROVED PROPERTY WITH GARDENS AND GARAGE! SITUATED IN A POPULAR/SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION- FIRST TO SEE WILL BUY!!!
A well presented modern style three bedroom mid terraced family house with gas fired central heating system and double glazing.
Situated forming part of this popular/convenient residential location served by shops incorporating the Kingswood Retail and Leisure Park, Ennerdale Sports Centre, schooling for all ages, good road links and regular public transport services- EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!!
Lounge 14' 9" x 10' 7" ( 4.50m x 3.23m )
With double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden, feature built in TV unit, fireplace and radiator.
Fitted Dining Kitchen 14' 10" x 11' 8" ( 4.52m x 3.56m )
With partially tiled walls, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, gas cooker point, filter cooker hood, plumbing for automatic washing machine, built in fridge and freezer, built in dishwasher, wall mounted gas fired central heating unit, vinyl floor covering, radiator, coving, double glazed window and double glazed French doors leading to the garden.
With a range of built in storage cupboards, bay window and radiator.
With double glazed door, double glazed window and cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility.
First Floor- Landing
With double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom 1 10' 7" max x 9' 10" plus recess ( 3.23m max x 3.00m plus recess )
With double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 8' 7" ( 3.58m x 2.62m )
With double glazed window, radiator, built in storage cupboard and trap door access to roof space.
Bedroom 3 8' 9" max x 6' 9" max ( 2.67m max x 2.06m max )
With double glazed window, radiator, coving and door.
With fully tiled walls comprising; Plumbed shower in pod, low level wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit with mixer tap, vinyl floor covering, radiator, double glazed window with patterned glass and door.
To the front of the property is a gravelled garden area designed for ease of maintenance with timber decking area and timber fence forming boundary.
To the rear is a gravelled garden area designed for ease of maintenance with light, cold water tap, garage (17' 8" x 10' 6" Internal Measurements) with light, power point, attached shed and remote controlled up and over door, timber fence forming boundary incorporating gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44675907.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.