2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleScott Close, Taunton
- Garage and Parking
- Modern presentation
- Popular residential location
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Wooden Flooring
FOX & SONS are offering this lovely 2 bedroom home
Be quick to view this lovely 2 bedroom home with many features situated within this popular Staplegrove area only 2 miles from Taunton's centre. GARAGE AND PARKING
A well presented two bedroom home situated in the popular Staplegrove area. Accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, two bedrooms,bathroom, front and rear gardens and off road parking for several vehicles and a garage. Further benefits include double glazing, central heating and wood flooring throughout the downstairs.
Scott Close is situated within the Staplegrove area with good access to the shops, and amenities along Bindon Road together with a local primary school, good access can be gained to the town centre and railway station on the north side of the town centre, as well as open country side on the north side of the town.
A door from the side elevation opens in to the entrance porch which feature front facing double glazed window.
Living Room 12' 11" x 17' 6" ( 3.94m x 5.33m )
Features front facing double glazed window, wooden flooring, radiator and stairs rising to the first floor with storage cupboard beneath.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.94m x 2.90m )
Rear facing double glazed window, radiator and a fitted kitchen comprising of matching wall and base units with roll top work surface and tiled splash backs over, gas hob with electric oven below and cooker hood over and space and plumbing for a dishwasher.
Utility 6' 10" x 6' 9" ( 2.08m x 2.06m )
Plumbing for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Features loft access and doors opening to first floor accommodation including;
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 9' ( 3.94m x 2.74m )
Features rear facing double glazed window, radiator and airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 12' 11" ( 2.77m x 3.94m )
Features front facing double glazed window and radiator.
Side facing obscure double glazed window, towel rail, partly tiled walls and suite comprising of wash hand basin, flush WC and bath with shower over and small cupboard beneath.
The rear garden has a patio with steps leading to an area laid to lawn with a further patio area ideal for seating and garden furniture. The garden is enclosed by a mixture of wall and fencing and a door opening to;
Power, light and useful loft space.
Proceed out of Taunton town centre along North Street, passing Debenhams over the bridge into Bridge Street. Continue along Bridge Street bearing left at the traffic lights onto Staplegrove Road. Continue along Staplegrove Road and just after the railway bridge with Taunton School on your right, turn left into Bindon Road. Proceed along Bindon Road taking a right hand turn into Hudson Way and directly right again into Scott Close where the property will be identified by a Fox & Sons For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44675916.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.