3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHawthorn Road, Old Leake, Boston
Sold STC £129,950
- SEMI DETACHED 3 BEDROOM HOUSE
- WELL PRESENTED OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE
- RECENTLY MODERNISED AND IMPROVED
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
This Semi Detached Home has recently undergone a scheme of modernisation and improvement and provides well presented open plan living. The property also benefits from 3 Bedrooms, a family Bathroom, Off Road Parking and gardens to the front and rear.
RECENTLY MODERNISED AND REFURISHED SEMI DETACHED 3 BEDROOM HOUSE SITUATED IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF OLD LEAKE
With partially obscure glazed side entrance door with obscure glazed side panel, staircase leading to first floor, understairs storage cupboard with plumbing for automatic washing machine, radiator, ceiling light point, window.
Open Plan Living Area 10' 11" x 13' 1" to Kitchen work surface ( 3.33m x 3.99m to Kitchen work surface )
With window to front aspect, radiator, ceiling light point, open fireplace with fitted hearth and decorative inset and display surround. Open plan through to: -
Open Plan Kitchen Diner 18' 3" x 11' 3" ( 5.56m x 3.43m )
With a well appointed and modern kitchen comprising roll edge work surfaces with one and a half bowl inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of wall and base units including under cupboard lighting, integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher, Rangemaster range oven and hob with Rangemaster illuminated fume extractor above, tiled flooring, windows to dual aspects, ceiling recessed lighting, further light point. Pantry with wall mounted shelving, further built-in storage cupboard.
With obscure glazed door leading to the rear, tiled flooring, further latch door leading to the Freezer Room.
With space for condensing tumble dryer, space for twin height fridge freezer, door to WC.
With WC, obscure glazed window and wall mounted light.
First Floor Landing
With window, ceiling light point, access to roof space.
Bedroom 1 10' 11" x 13' 8" maximum ( 3.33m x 4.17m maximum )
With window, radiator, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 11' 10" maximum into recess ( 3.33m x 3.61m maximum into recess )
With window, radiator, picture rail, ceiling light point, built-in storage cupboard with hanging rail and shelving within.
Bedroom 3 10' 6" maximum into entrance area x 6' 11" ( 3.20m maximum into entrance area x 2.11m )
With window, radiator, ceiling light point, built-in storage cupboard with hanging rail and shelving within.
With 3 piece suite comprising WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath, panelled bath with wall mounted electric shower, extended tiled splashbacks, ceiling light point, obscure glazed window, heated towel rail.
The property has a driveway which extends along the side of the property providing off road parking. There is a lawned garden to the immediate front.
The rear garden initially comprises a paved seating area and leads to a lawned area with flower and shrub borders. The garden is enclosed to the majority with a mixture of fencing and hedging and is served by external tap and lighting.
Rear Adjoining Store
Housing the Worcester oil central heating boiler, served by window to the rear aspect and wall light point.
To be included in the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44675949.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.