3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSchool Lane, Easton, Woodbridge
Sold STC £395,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Sitting Room and Dining Room
- Cloakroom, Bath and Shower Room
- Fitted Kitchen and Utility Room
- Generous Garden
A beautifully presented detached bungalow occupying a sought after position in the village of Easton. The property occupies an interesting and varied plot with twin garages and a generous parking, oil fired central heating and double glazing.
About The Area
Easton lies to the south of the historic market town of Framlingham which boasts a range of excellent schooling facilities, shops, stores, clubs and pubs and restaurants and social activities. To the north is the market town of Wickham Market which also offers a good range of facilities which include schooling of primary level, local restaurants, shops and stores, Doctor's, dentists and veterinary surgeries along with a local library.
The village of Easton has a local pub and an active local community along with a cricket team, schooling and the well know Easton Farm Park. There is a local Church and good access to the surrounding villages.
The Accommodation Comprises
There is a recessed front entrance porch with a door to:
With radiator, access to loft area and built-in cupboard.
With W.C, corner wash hand basin, tiled floor and fitted cupboard.
Door from hall to the:
Sitting Room 19' 1" x 14' 1" ( 5.82m x 4.29m )
Window to rear overlooking the garden, coving, three wall light points, TV point, two radiators, fire surround with marble back and hearth and square arch to:
Dining Room 13' 10" x 9' 4" ( 4.22m x 2.84m )
An oak frame extension with double aspect, laminate floor, designer radiator and double doors overlooking and leading to the garden patio.
There is a door from the hall to the:
Kitchen 10' 3" x 9' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.90m )
With window to front, tiled splashbacks with adjoining worktops, an inset sink top and an excellent range of matching wall and floor units, tiled floor, underfloor heating, plumbing for dishwasher and overhead extractor hood.
Breakfast Room 9' 3" x 8' 7" ( 2.82m x 2.62m )
Laminate floor, radiator, window to front and double doors to the sitting room.
Door through to the:
With window to front, tiled floor, fitted cupboards and door from the parking area.
There are doors from the L-shaped hall to:
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 10' 7" ( 4.29m x 3.23m )
Window to front, coving, radiator, fitted wardrobes with hanging space and storage.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 2" ( 3.66m x 2.79m )
With window to rear overlooking the garden, coving, built-in double wardrobes with radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.79m )
With window to rear overlooking the garden, radiator and coving.
There is a door from the hall to the:
Bath / Shower Room
Fully tiled surround with towel radiator and tiled floor, panelled bath with central mixer tap and airing cupboard housing tank and immersion heater. Vanity wash hand basin, W.C with worktop over and cupboards under and a separate shower enclosure with glass door and wall mounted shower with tiled floor and surround.
There twin five-bar gates leading to an extensive driveway, parking and turning area, there is a timber framed GARAGE/WORKSHOP which measures 25' 9'' x 9'7'' with double aspect, concrete floor, light and power and a personnel door to the walkway between the two garages and wooden doors to the front. The brick built GARAGE measures 19'6'' x 9'5'' with light and power, overhead storage and shelving and door to the walkway between the two garages. There is a side access along beside the timber framed garage with useful storage area and log store, this pathway leads to a work area, garden shed and oil tank.
To the front there is a hedge boundary with a sleeper retaining wall and floral borders, Indian style stone seating area and concrete pathway and adjoining borders, apples trees and gated front access. There is a Indian style stone pathway and rear patio area with planted borders, shrubs and plants, outside tap and external boiler for central heating and main hot water supply. There is an extensive area of lawn with sleeper retaining wall and oak framed wooden steps leading up through the high bank to a elevated decking seating area with extensive field views. The lawned is interspersed with apples trees, shrubs and borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44675958.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLH102448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Framlingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.