3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBraeburn Road, Deeping St. James, Peterborough
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- 16ft kitchen/diner
- 16ft lounge
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Driveway to rear
- South facing rear garden
* 16ft kitchen/diner
* 16ft lounge
* En-suite to master bedroom
* Driveway to rear
* South facing rear garden
Metal double glazed door to front to:
Telephone point, PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, stairs.
4.98m x 3.00m (16'4" x 9'10"). Telephone point, TV point, PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, PVCu double glazed french doors to garden.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising, corner wash hand basin with mixer tap and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
4.98m x 4.93m (16'4" maximum x 16'2" maximum). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, tiled flooring, understairs storage cupboard, PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, PVCu double glazed french doors to garden.
First Floor Landing
PVCu double glazed window to rear, door to:
4.11m x 3.58m (13'6" maximum x 11'9" maximum). Built-in double wardrobe, telephone point, TV point, two PVCu double glazed windows to front, radiator, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with fitted power shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low-level WC and heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled surround, PVCu double glazed window to front.
3.02m x 2.62m (9'11" x 8'7" excluding door recess). Built-in double wardrobe, TV point, access to loft, PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
2.26m x 2.03m (7'5" x 6'8"). Telephone point, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with hand shower attachment off and mixer tap, wash hand basin with mixer tap and low-level WC, tiled surround, heated towel rail, extractor fan, PVCu double glazed window to rear.
Front laid to lawn. Driveway to the rear for two cars. Rear garden, enclosed by wooden timber panelled fencing, mainly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders, patio area, wooden side gated access, outside cold water tap, timber wooden garden and storage sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44676738.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.