2 bedroom terraced house for saleNightingale Court, Gunthorpe, Peterborough
- Sought After Location
- Mid Terraced House
- Two Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Close To Local Amenities
- Low Maintenance Garden
This Two Bedroom Mid Terraced House Is Situated In The Sought After Area Of Gunthorpe, Peterborugh. The Property Comprises of Two Bedrooms, Off Road Parking and a Low Maintanence Garden. Please Call Sharman Quinney, Werrington on 01733 575757 To Arrange a Viewing.
Archway To Lounge.
4.57m X 3.40m (15' X 11'2" max)
Window To Front, Two Radiators, Textured Ceiling, Smoke Alarm. Stairs, Door To:
3.40m X 2.49m (11'2" max X 8'2" Wall to Wall)
Fitted With A Matching Range Of Base And Eye Level Units With Worktop Space Over, 1½ Bowl Sink Unit With Mixer Tap, Plumbing For Washing Machine, Space For Fridge, Built-In Electric Oven, Built-In Four Ring Gas Hob With Pull Out Extractor Hood Over, Window To Rear, Radiator, Textured Ceiling, Wall mounted boiler. Built-In Under stairs Storage Cupboard, Hardwood Door To Garden.
Textured Ceiling, Smoke Alarm. Access To Loft, Door To:
3.00m X 3.35m (9'10" X 11'2" max including wardrobes)
Two Windows To Front, Built-In Double Wardrobe With Full-Length Mirrored Sliding Doors, Textured Ceiling, Built-In Over-Stairs Airing Cupboard housing hot water cyclinder and shelving. Radiator.
1.98m X 3.40m (6'6" X 11'2")
Window To Rear, Radiator, Textured Ceiling.
Fitted With Three Piece Suite Comprising Bath With Hand Shower Attachment, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin And Low-Level Wc, Tiled Splashbacks, Radiator.
Parking Space To The Front. Rear Garden Is Enclosed By Wooden Panelled Fencing, Mainly Laid To Lawn, Paved Patio Area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44676744.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WER201799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.