4 bedroom detached house for saleDurose Court, Bramshall, Uttoxeter
Sold STC £380,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Village Location. Detached
- Four Double Bedrooms. En Suite to Master
- Two Reception Rooms. Superb Breakfast Kitchen. Utility Room
- Family Bathroom. Guest Cloakroom
- One and a half Garage. Store Room. Lovely Gardens
In a sought after village is this WELL PRESENTED family home which requires INTERNAL INSPECTION to appreciate its SIZE comprises: lounge, dining room, superb breakfast kitchen, utility, cloaks, FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS with en suite to master bedroom & family bathroom. Lovely gardens, garage & driveway.
INTERNAL INSPECTION is essential to appreciate the SIZE AND STANDARD of accommodation on offer in this WELL PRESENTED family home situated in the sought after village of Bramshall. It is conveniently located to the town of Uttoxeter which has good transport links for Stoke, Stafford and Derby, also good schools, sports and leisure facilities together with a local railway station, the A50 also within easy reach with its M1 and M6 links. In brief the property comprises: lounge with inglenook fireplace, dining room, superb breakfast kitchen, utility room, guest cloakroom, FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS with en suite to the master and family bathroom. Outside there is a double garage which forms one and half garaging plus store room, there are appealing gardens to both the front and rear and driveway provides off road parking for several vehicles.
Access to the property is gained via a tarmac driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles giving access to the garage and also to:
With central heating radiator; stairs to the first floor accommodation; doors off to:
Lounge: 19' 2" x 11' 10" ( 5.84m x 3.61m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; brick Inglenook fireplace having a log burner style gas fire; two central heating radiators, double doors leading into:
Dining Room: 11' 10" x 11' 3" ( 3.61m x 3.43m )
Having double glazed patio doors leading out to the rear garden; central heating radiator; door leading into:
Breakfast Kitchen: 21' 2" x 8' 3" ( 6.45m x 2.51m )
A fully fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with Granite work surface above; integrated electric oven with induction hob; integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer; series of drawer units; range of matching eye level units; cooker hood; complementary wall and floor tiling; double glazed patio doors to the rear garden; double glazed window to rear elevation; two central heating radiators; door leading into:
Utility Room: 6' 7" x 6' 7" ( 2.01m x 2.01m )
Having sink and drainer set in a base unit with complementary work surface above; wall and base units; plumbing for a washing machine; further appliance space; complementary wall and floor tiling; central heating radiator; wall mounted central heating boiler; door leading out to the side elevation.
Having low level w.c.; wash hand basin; complementary tiling; central heating radiator; laminate flooring.
Store Room: 9' x 7' 6" ( 2.74m x 2.29m )
Having door from the hallway, (being part of the double garage).
Stairs From The Hallway:
First Floor Galleried Landing:
Having double glazed window to the side elevation; double door airing cupboard; loft access with pull down ladder and is boarded with lighting; doors off to:
Master Bedroom One: 20' 7" x 15' 3" max ( 6.27m x 4.65m max )
Having double glazed dormer windows to the front elevation; built-in wardrobes with dressing table unit; two central heating radiators; door leading into:
Having double glazed window to the side elevation; enclosed power shower cubicle with wall mounted shower; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; central heating radiator; complementary tiling.
Bedroom Two: 12' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.00m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three: 12' x 12' max to back of wardrobe ( 3.66m x 3.66m max to back of wardrobe )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation; fitted wardrobe, and dressing table unit; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four: 11' 5" x 8' 6" ( 3.48m x 2.59m )
Currently used as a study. Having double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator.
Having bath with power shower and side screen; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; complementary tiling; double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator; laminate flooring.
Having two up and over doors; power and lighting; personal door to the side elevation; (one garage being part converted to form the store room).
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature flower, shrub and herbaceous plantings. There is side gated access leading to side patio area with further gate leading to the rear garden which is a well established garden having patio area with canopy over, mainly laid to lawn with flower, shrub and herbaceous borders and it has wall and timber fenced boundaries. Exterior lighting/security lighting and outside tap. To the other side is gated access leading to a garden shed.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Bagshaws Residential office turn left into High Street, left again into Smithfield Road, proceeding out onto the Stone Road, passing the Strawberry Garden Centre and on into the village of Bramshall. Take the right hand turn right into Stocks Lane where the property can be found on the left hand side of Stocks Lane on the corner of Durose Court.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44676999.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.