3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVictoria Road, Bentley, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £70,000-£80,000
- Well Presented Three Bedroomed Semi-Detached Home
- Gas Central Heating, Majority Double Glazing
- Lounge, Dining Room, Modern Kitchen
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Viewing Recommended
Guide Price £70,000-£80,000. A great family home situated in the sought after location of Bentley close to local amenities and transport links. Call us to arrange a viewing.
Has a front facing sealed unit door and laminate flooring.
Lounge 17' x 11' ( 5.18m x 3.35m )
Has front facing double glazed window and a rear facing single glazed window. There is provision for a wall mounted TV, coving to the ceiling and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 10' 4" max x 11' 4" max ( 3.15m max x 3.45m max )
With front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Modern Kitchen 11' 11" x 6' 2" ( 3.63m x 1.88m )
With double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is an electric cooker point, space for a fridge/freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, a cupboard housing the boiler, central heating radiator and a useful pantry. A door gives access to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Has a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 11' 2" to the recess ( 3.68m x 3.40m to the recess )
A front facing double room with a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
Has a rear facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a new white suite comprising of a pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and panelled bath with shower over. There is partial tiling to the walls, central heating radiator and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" to the recess x 8' 6" ( 3.53m to the recess x 2.59m )
With a UPVC window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" max x 8' 3" max ( 2.62m max x 2.51m max )
With rear facing single glazed window and central heating radiator.
The front garden is enclosed but does have a dropped curb so has provisions available for off road parking. To the rear is a good sized lawned garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44677068.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.