3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarrowden Road, Bedford
Sold STC £230,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
**OPEN HOUSE 15th OCTOBER 2016** Three bedroom semi-detached property has been lovingly owned and maintained by the current owners. Located to the south of Bedford town centre, with good access to the A421 with links to the A1, A6 and M1.
Three bedroom semi-detached property has been lovingly owned and maintained by the current owners. Comprising entrance hall, dining room, lounge, fitted kitchen and cloakroom. To the first floor are three good size bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from front and back garden with outbuildings, double glazing and gas central heating. Located to the south of Bedford town centre, with good access to the A421 and links to the A1, A6 and M1.
Double-glazed door to front aspect, double-glazed window to side aspect, radiator, storage area and door to cupboard.
Two piece suite comprising wash-hand basin and WC, boiler, access from side passage way and double-glazed window to the side aspect.
Lounge 14' Max x 11' ( 4.27m Max x 3.35m )
Double-glazed window to rear aspect with radiator.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 10' 2" ( 3.33m x 3.10m )
Double-glazed window to front aspect, picture rail and radiator.
Kitchen 13' 1" Max x 9' 8" Max ( 3.99m Max x 2.95m Max )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units with work surfaces and breakfast bar, one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer with tiling to the splashback areas, space for standalone oven, cooker hood, fridge, freezer, plumbing for washing machine, radiator and double-glazed window to the rear aspect,
Double-glazed window to front aspect, cupboard and access to loft space.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 11' ( 3.76m x 3.35m )
Double-glazed window to rear aspect, built-in cupboard, picture rail and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.95m )
Double-glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobes, built-in cupboard and airing cupboard, picture rail and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 6' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.01m )
Double-glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobe and radiator.
Three-piece suite comprising bath, shower, wash-hand basin and WC, radiator, part tiling and double-glazed window to the side aspect.
Double-glazed window to front aspect, single-glazed door and window to enclosed side of passage.
Mainly laid to lawn with pathway to front door, flower, tree and shrub borders, storm porch and hardstanding area.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio, bush and shrub borders, outside tap, timber work shed and single gate access to the side passage.
Power and light connected with window to the side aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44678142.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFD100609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.