3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleFern Drive, Taplow, Maidenhead
Sold STC £375,000
- Semi detached three bedroom bungalow
- Conservatory and good size gardens
- Off street parking for six vehicles and detached garage
- Burnham and Taplow mainline London Paddington with future crossrail close by
- Excellent local amenities and transport links
In need of modernisation is this three bedroom semi detached bungalow with lounge, kitchen, conservatory, ample off street parking, good size front and rear gardens and a detached garage. Sought after schools and semi rural areas all a short distance away.
Rarely available is this three bedroom semi detached bungalow in need of some modernisation. The property is situated in a highly regarded cul de sac location with excellent amenities and transport links. Highly recommended.
Taplow and Burnham offer a good range of shops for day-to-day needs while further more extensive shopping facilities can be found in nearby Maidenhead, Windsor and Beaconsfield. There are an abundance of sporting facilities in the area including Cliveden Reach which is regarded as one of the most beautiful stretches of the River Thames for boating and fishing. Other leisure pursuits include golf at Burnham Beeches and Stoke Park, and horse racing at Ascot and Windsor. In addition there are many attractive walks in the grounds of Cliveden, Windsor Great Park and Burnham Beeches. British Rail services, are available from Burrnham to Paddington, and from Beaconsfield to Marylebone. Crossrail services will operate from Taplow and Burnham.
Lounge 18' 6" max. x 11' 9" max. ( 5.64m max. x 3.58m max. )
Window, Frech doors, television point, storage heating.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 5' 10" ( 3.48m x 1.78m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units, sink and drainer unit, plumbing for washing machine.
Conservatory 13' 2" x 5' 5" ( 4.01m x 1.65m )
UPVC and timber construction.
Bedroom One 18' 7" x 11' 2" ( 5.66m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 6' 5" ( 3.18m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 7' 10" ( 2.69m x 2.39m )
Window to front.
Window to side, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, wc.
Lawn area, off street parking for approximately six vehicles.
Mainly laid to lawn, patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44678166.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRH103082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Burnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.