2 bedroom terraced house for saleFowlers Road, Salisbury
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- First Floor Bathroom
- Character House
- City Centre
- Stunning Views
A beautiful two bedroom cottage feel Victorian terrace. This property has incredible views over the rooftops of the Cathedral.
We are holding an OPEN HOUSE EVENT on this property on Friday 7th October from 3.00 pm. Please call us on 01722 337691 to book an appointment to view.
Door to front, radiator.
Lounge 10' 10" x 8' 10" max ( 3.30m x 2.69m max )
Double glazed sash window to the front, sealed fireplace, under stairs cupboards, telephone point, television point, radiator.
Reception Room 11' 11" x 11' 9" max ( 3.63m x 3.58m max )
Double glazed french doors to rear garden, fireplace and gas back boiler, television point, stripped timber flooring.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 7' ( 3.20m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the side, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, one and a half bowl asterite sink and drainer, work surfaces, part tiling, integrated gas cooker, integrated gas hob, cooker hood, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled flooring. Door to garden.
Double glazed window to the side, stairs from hallway, airing cupboard housing tank and shelving, space for storage/office, loft access, radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 10' 9" max ( 3.30m x 3.28m max )
Double glazed sash window to the front, built in wardrobes, television point, wooden flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 6" x 11' 8" max ( 2.29m x 3.56m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes, television point, radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, bath with mixer taps and shower over, vanity wash hand basin, WC, part tiled walls, centrally heated towel rail, incredible views over roof tops of the Cathedral.
To the front there is hedging and shrubs.
To the rear there is a large patio area, timber shed, seating area. Views to the Salisbury Cathedral.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44678208.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY103644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.