3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChestnut Crescent, East Kilbride, Glasgow
- Beautifully presented
- Three large bedrooms
- Stunning kitchen
- Downstairs WC
- Double glazing & gas central heating
A fully refurbished three bedroom end terraced villa with stunning kitchen and bathroom. Bright lounge, broad hallway with storage. Downstairs WC. Easily maintained enclosed rear gardens. Contemporary decor and flooring throughout.
This three bedroom end terraced villa is situated on the leafy street of Chestnut Crescent and is just a short distance from East Kilbride Town Centre.
The large hallway expands the length of the property allowing access to both the kitchen and living room. There is also hall way access to the rear garden; perfect for those with young families.
The kitchen is of modern design and benefits from a range of wall, drawer and base units as well as some integrated appliances; all of which are in high gloss white with glass splashbacks and wooden effect work surface over.
Adjacent to the kitchen is the spacious living room which allows plenty of natural light through the front aspect window that overlooks the generous front garden.
The first floor is home to three bedrooms and family bathroom; all of which are modern and neutrally decorated. The master bedroom benefits from fitted storage.
Externally are fully enclosed gardens to the front and rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44679921.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HML102020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.