2 bedroom retirement property for salePineheath Village, High Kelling, Holt
- Brand New
- Retirement Homes
- Tailored Care Service Packages
- Sought after Village Close to Holt
- 10 Year CRL Warranty
12 Brand new retirement bungalows. Pineheath Village is an exclusive collection of 1 & 2 bedroom homes. Close to the prestigious North Norfolk town of Holt, these energy efficient, high specification homes have flexible care services available.
Pineheath Village is an exclusive collection of just 12 brand new retirement bungalows, situated close to the prestigious North Norfolk town of Holt. These energy efficient, high specification and well insulated homes have been thoughtfully designed as a small community for buyers over 60. With large communal gardens and set in a stunning location surrounded by woodland countryside, Pineheath Village is still close to amenities and public transport. Each bungalow has underfloor heating and varies in style and design; offering 2 bedrooms or 1 bedroom and a study, with a separate living room. There are luxury large open plan wet rooms, fully tiled with WC and shower and beautiful kitchens with fully integrated appliances. A selection of bungalows have pretty woodland views and private outside terraces too. There is private parking with a circular access road direct to the front door for unloading and every home has a 10 year warranty provided by CRL.
Diamond Care (UK) Ltd have designed Pineheath Village to allow buyers to continue living independently in privately owned property. There is reassurance of onsite assistance from their care home, located next door. For a mandatory £20 per week each home has a care service of 24 hour assistance, nurse call system and fire alarm. If buyers needs change there is a choice to upgrade this service to include extras such as daily visits, personal care, domestic chores and meals. The options are so flexible that these services can be booked hourly to suit each person's needs for example weekly help with shopping, laundry or cleaning. Importantly, there are social activities available and the care home offers meal packages and services including hairdresser, chiropodist, physio therapist and an OT therapist.
Best of both worlds! Pineheath Village is set in tranquil woodland, just 2 miles from the Georgian market town of Holt. The beautiful North Norfolk coast is just 4 miles away. The Village of High Kelling is a sought after location with its own Post Office, Village Store and Cafe. There is a Village Hall and a short footpath leads to the local Church. Amenities including a Doctors Surgery, Dentist and Kelling Hospital are also within walking distance.
A bus stop is conveniently located to the entrance of Pineheath Village. The route connects the village to coastal towns and Norfolk villages. These include Holt, Sheringham, Cromer, Aylsham and the Historic city of Norwich with its abundance of amenities. Holt Train Station is just 1 mile from Pineheath Village and connects to the main station in Sheringham (4 miles). From here regular connections run to Norwich and onward to London Liverpool Street.
Kitchen - Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including electric oven, microwave oven, gas hob with extractor, dishwasher, fridge freezer and washer/dryer.
Wet Room - Ceramic tiled floor and walls to ceiling with WC, basin and open shower area with screen and 24-hour emergency care cord.
Bedrooms - Fitted wardrobes to master and emergency care alarm.
All homes have 24-hour wall mounted emergency care buttons in all rooms, TV and telephone points to main rooms.
Outside areas - Communal gardens, small woodland, some homes have private partially covered terraces, private parking area.
Finishes - Emulsion painted interior walls and ceiling with gloss finish architraves and skirting. Ply faced core 'fire' quality internal doors.
Heating - Gas fired combination boiler and underfloor heating. Constructed to high insulation building standards with UPVC double glazed windows and doors.
Plots 1, 2 and 4
Lounge - 12' x 9'7
Kitchen - 10'7 x 9'8
Bedroom One - 11'6 x 9'7
Bedroom Two/Study - 9'7 x 8'3
Plot 3 and 9
Lounge - 13'3 x 12'11
Kitchen - 13'4 x 9'7
Bedroom One - 11'7 x 9'8
Bedroom Two/Study - 9'8 x 8'4
Plot 5 - 8, 10 - 12
Lounge - 15'4 x 9'8
Kitchen - 9'8 x 7'2
Bedroom One - 11'8 x 9'7
Bedroom Two/Study - 9'7 x 8'4
Minimum service package - £20 per week to include 24-hour assistance, nurse call system and fire alarm. Additional tailored care services are available.
Leasehold - 125 years.
Ground Rent - £275 per annum
Service Charge - £1950 per annum (including full on site professional estate management, upkeep and maintenance of exterior of the buildings, accessways and grounds, buildings insurance, provision of a maintenance reserve fund, heating, lighting and energy costs of communal areas and external window cleaning/decorating).
Assignment fee - 1% of the resale consideration to the freeholders upon completion of any sale.
Qualification - A single person or two people married or blood related minimum 60 years of age.
Pets - Subject to prior written consent.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44679945.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOL103714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.