2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChichester Drive East, Saltdean, Brighton
Sold STC £400,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- Chain Free
- Great Location
- Generous garden
This attractive detached bungalow is located in the popular residential area of West Saltdean, near amenities and bus links to Brighton. This property offers spacious accommodation with two double bedrooms, lounge/dining area with bi folding doors leading to the garden.
This attractive detached bungalow is located in the popular residential area of West Saltdean, near amenities and bus links to Brighton. This property offers spacious accommodation with two double bedrooms, lounge/dining area with bi folding doors leading to the garden, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom with a bath and separate shower. This property is presented in excellent decorative order and has been completely refurbished to a high standard and also has further potential to extend into the roof. Further benefiting from having a good sized garage with off road parking for two cars. This property has been completely re-wired throughout and also has new pipework throughout too and a new boiler with seven years guarantee remaining. All the glazing is also new with ten years FENSA guarantee. Additional bonus is having a storage area under the house which is ideal for storing bikes, lawnmowers and garden appliances. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate this exceptional property.
Double glazed door to front. Cupboards. Radiator. Engineered wood flooring. Loft hatch.
Living Room 11' 11" max x 17' 11" ( 3.63m max x 5.46m )
Double glazed bi folding doors to rear. Inset spot lighting. Engineered flooring
Kitchen 11' 11" max x 10' ( 3.63m max x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to side and rear. Wall/base. Fitted kitchen. Sink/drainer. Work surfaces. Electric oven. Electric hob. Cooker-hood. Plumbing for washing machine/dishwasher. Combination boiler. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' 11" max into recess x 11' 11" ( 4.24m max into recess x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 10' ( 3.61m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Bath with mixer taps. Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Extractor fan. WC. Part tiling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44679963.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTD102309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Rottingdean. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.