4 bedroom detached house for saleTalbenny Grove, Ingleby Barwick
- Occupying a Surprisingly Generous Corner Plot within a Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Setting
- An Impressive Four Bedroom Detached Residence Offering Nicely Presented Family Accommodation
- Lounge with Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in a Feature Surround & Patio Doors Lead to the Rear Garden
- Separate Dining Room
- Re-Fitted Kitchen with White High Gloss Units, Built-In Range Oven & Solid Wood Worktops
- Family Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite & Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Four Bedrooms with Three Having Fitted Wardrobes & En-Suite Shower Room to the Master Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing & Security Alarm System
- Generous Private Gardens to Front & Rear with Driveway Providing Parking for a Number of Vehicles
- Single Garage & Further Car Hardstanding Area to the Side
Occupying a Surprisingly Generous Corner Plot within a Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Setting,
An Impressive Four Bedroom Detached Residence Offering Nicely Presented Family Accommodation, Generous Private Gardens to Front and Rear with Driveway Providing Parking for a Number of Vehicles, Single Garage and Further Car Hardstanding Area to the Side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44680302.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.