3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAllard Close, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross
Sold STC £385,000
- Three Bedrooms
- End of Terrace Property
- Big Kitchen/Diner
- Front and Rear Gardens
- West Cheshunt Location
GUIDE PRICE £385,000 - £400,000. William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this immaculately presented three bedroom end of terraced family home situated in this popular West Cheshunt location with easy reach of local amenities including shops, transport links and good schools.
GUIDE PRICE £385,000 - £400,000. William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this immacutely presented three bedroom end of terraced family home situated in this popular West Cheshunt location with easy reach of local amenities including shops, transport links and good schools. The property features three good size bedrooms, large kitchen/diner, detached garage and off street parking. This property would be an ideal family home. An early internal inspection is highly recommended.
The Accommodation Comprises
Front door to:
Front door to front aspect, understairs cupboard, tiled floor, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Double glazed window to front aspect, low level flush w.c, vanity unit incorporating wash hand basin, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
Lounge 14' 8" x 11' 7" ( 4.47m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, feature fireplace, radiator.
Kitchen 14' 4" x 8' 7" Max ( 4.37m x 2.62m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect,comprehensively fitted with a range of matching white wall and base units, ample wood preparation surfaces incorporating sink drainer, double gas oven, hob and extractor over with ceramic splash backs. Space and plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer, boiler, tiled flooring. Archway to:
Dining Area 7' x 8' 3" ( 2.13m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window and patio door to rear aspect, radiator, tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front aspect, airing cupboard, loft access, radiator.
Bedroom One 15' x 8' 9" ( 4.57m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 6" ( 3.56m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 9" x 6' ( 4.19m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Window to front aspect, white suite comprising panel enclosed bath with electric shower over and mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, Fully tiled walls.
To the rear of the property there is an atrractive rear garden with side access. To the front of the property there is an attractive front garden and also a detached garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44680821.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.