2 bedroom flat for saleKingsquarter, Maidenhead
- ENTRANCE HALL
- MASTER WITH ENSUITE
- SECOND BEDROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- UNDERGROUND PARKING
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
Close to town and river, a modern and spacious second floor apartment set in communal grounds with parking space. Large living room and kitchen, en-suite shower room and family bathroom. Excellent value. No chain. View now.
entry phone system, engineered wood flooring, wall heater, cupboard with electric water cylinder and walk-in storage cupboard.
Lounge 18' 9" x 11' 5" ( 5.71m x 3.48m )
two electric wall heaters, engineered wood flooring, double glazed window to rear. Arch to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 6' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.01m )
one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with cupboard under, working surfaces with ceramic hob and electric cooker, matching wall cupboards, fridge, washing machine and built-in dishwasher included, shelved larder cupboard, part tiled walls, wood flooring.
Bedroom 1 18' x 9' 3" ( 5.49m x 2.82m )
double glazed window, built-in wardrobe, electric wall heater, laminate flooring.
En-Suite Shower Room
shower cubicle with shower fitment, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 14' 8" x 8' 8" ( 4.47m x 2.64m )
double glazed window, wall heater, laminate flooring.
white suite of pedestal hand basin, low level w.c, bath, tiled surround, heated towel rail.
for one vehicle.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road towards the River Bridge and Slough. After the dual carriageway turn right into Oldfield Road and right into Kingsquarter. Blenheim Court is near to the end on the left hand side.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44680857.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.