4 bedroom detached house for saleAvondale Avenue Hazel Grove Stockport
Sold by Us
- Beautiful Detached Period Family Home
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integral Appliances
- Four Bedrooms & Modern Family Bathroom
- Block Paved Driveway, Garage & Carport
- Stunning Landscaped Gardens
Ian Tonge is delighted to bring to the market this beautiful & spacious traditional detached family home situated in a sought after area of Hazel Grove, tastefully updated by its current owners but retaining many original features throughout. In brief the accommodation comprises: Spacious entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, modern Adamsons fitted kitchen with integral appliances, utility, downstairs W.C., spacious light and airy landing leading to four bedrooms, one with modern Adamsons fitted wardrobes & drawers, modern fitted bathroom with separate W.C., integral garage, carport, block paved driveway & beautiful landscaped gardens surrounding. This property must be viewed to fully appreciate what it has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44680884.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG-12SJ170L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ian Tonge Property Services Limited, Hazel Grove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.