3 bedroom detached house for saleFfordd Y Dolau, Llanharan, Pontyclun
Sold STC £196,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EXCELLENT CONDITION
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- MODERN CLOAKROOM AND FAMILY BATHROOM
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- OFF-ROAD PARKING & GARAGE
IDEAL FAMILY HOME! EXCELLENT CONDITION! Come and view this detached home situated in the hear of Llanharan! This property offers three double bedrooms, excellent living space and great local amenities! This modern three bed is certainly one not to miss out on! Call us now!
Living accommodation comprises:
Three Double Bedrooms
Modern Family Bathroom
Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, off-road parking, integral garage with a superb rear garden.
Front garden laid to lawn, spacious parking area with dropped kerb access, gated side access, access to front door.
Entered through secure front door, radiator, laminate flooring, door to lounge, door to:
Two piece suite comprising; low level W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan, radiator, tiled splash backs. Obscure double glazed PVCu window to front.
Lounge 15' 8" Max x 14' 9" Max ( 4.78m Max x 4.50m Max )
Entered from porch, double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points, laid laminate flooring. Stairs rising to first floor, door to kitchen. Access to:
Dining Room 8' 5" x 7' ( 2.57m x 2.13m )
Double glazed PVCu french doors to rear, radiator, power points, laid to laminate flooring.
Kitchen-Breakfast Room 17' 9" x 8' 5" ( 5.41m x 2.57m )
Entered from lounge. Contemporary fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Integral electric oven with four ring gas hob and cooker hood over. Tiled splash backs, full bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing available for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer, door to under stairs storage cupboard. Radiator, power points, double glazed PVCu window to rear, patio door to rear leading to rear garden, door leading to garage.
Stairs rising from ground floor, radiator, power points, airing cupboard with wall mounted gas boiler. Access to loft, double glazed PVCu window to side. Laid to carpet, door leading to:
Master Bedroom 11' 3" x 8' 11" ( 3.43m x 2.72m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points, fitted wardrobes, laid to carpet.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.07m x 2.69m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points, laid to carpet, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 10' 6" x 6' 6" ( 3.20m x 1.98m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points, laid to carpet.
Three piece suite comprising; low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over. Partially tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan. Obscure double glazed PVCu window to rear.
Split level, laid to patio and lawn, wooden fence surrounding, outside tap, gated side access, outside light and power point.
Electric roller shutter door, integral access available from kitchen, power points.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44680896.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.