3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBedford Road, Ruislip
- End of terrace house
- Three bedrooms
- Extended kitchen
- Downstairs W/C
- Close to highly regarded schools
- Convenient location
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Garage to the rear (via a service road)
- Off street parking
- Short walk to Ruislip Gardens (Central line)
Austin Residential are proud to offer for sale this superbly presented three bedroom family home which is located within a few minutes walk to Ruislip Gardens station and within a short drive of the A40.
The accommodation briefly compromises; an entrance porch, hallway, a large through reception and dining room, separate play room, spacious kitchen and downstairs W/C. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, two doubles , a single plus a family bathroom. The property also benefits from a low maintenance rear garden, detached garage to the rear (via a service road), gas central heating and double glazing.
Bedford Road is a short walk to Ruislip Gardens shops and Central Line tube station with direct links into Central London. The A40 is only a short drive away giving easy access to London and the Home Counties via the M4, M40 and M25 motorways.
There are highly regarded schools in the area such as Ruislip High (Secondary) and Sacred Heart (Primary).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44681142.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26540787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Residential, Ruislip. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.