2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAinsworth Road, Radcliffe, Manchester
- !!! A well presented & deceptively spacious garden fronted end-terrace !!!
- Ideally placed within walking distance of all local amenities
- Provides easy access to transport links
- Undergone a recent renovation throughout
- Ideally suited to first time buyers & small families alike
- Finished to a high standard throughout
- Spacious open plan lounge
- Separate dining room
- Fully fitted kitchen
- 2 good sized double bedrooms
!!! A well presented & deceptively spacious garden fronted end-terrace !!! Ideally placed within walking distance of all local amenities & provides easy access to transport links !!! The property has undergone a recent renovation throughout & would ideally suit those looking for the finished article !!! Early viewing is a must to appreciate accommodation !!! Sold with no onward chain !!!
Property ref: 121_1329_4267390
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44681328.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4267390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JonSimon Estate Agents, Radcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.