2 bedroom flat for saleMontaigne Close, Pimlico, SW1P
- Substantial reception with space to dine
- Sliding doors to private balcony
- Two generously sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Modern bathroom with heated towel rail
- Development with communal gardens, gym and porter
A spacious two bedroom apartment with a charming balcony overlooking the fabulous communal gardens of a soughtafter development in the heart of Westminster with porter, lift and underground parking.
The endless sights, shops, restaurants and bars of Victoria, Pimlico, Westminster and the River Thames are on the doorstep. St James's Park is the closest underground station (Circle and District lines) and motorists can gain access to the A4/M4.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 999951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.