5 bedroom detached house for saleOakover Close, Uttoxeter
Sold STC £385,000
- Spacious Detached
- Five Bedrooms. Two En Suites
- Three Reception Rooms. Breakfast Kitchen
- Utility. Guest Cloakroom. Family Bathroom
- Integral Garage. Driveway. Gardens
EARLY VIEWING is highly recommended of this SPACIOUS and BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED detached comprising: lounge, sitting room, dining room, EXCELLENT SIZED BREAKFAST KITCHEN, utility, guest cloaks, FIVE BEDROOMS, dressing room & en suite to master, further en suite & family bathroom. INTEGRAL GARAGE.
This SPACIOUS and BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED detached home is situated in a sought after location and offers excellent sized family accommodation. The market town of Uttoxeter having good schools, sports and leisure facilities together with convenient access to the A50 with its M1 and M6 link and also to the towns of Stoke, Stafford and Derby. In brief the accommodation comprises: lounge, sitting room, dining room, EXCELLENT SIZED BREAKFAST KITCHEN, separate utility room, guest cloakroom, FIVE BEDROOMS, dressing room and en suite to the master, further en suite to bedroom and family bathroom. Outside there is driveway providing off road parking, integral garage and gardens. EARLY VIEWING of this property is highly recommended.
Access to the property is gained via a driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles giving access to the garage and also leading to:
Upvc Entrance Door:
With double glazed windows to the front and side elevations; door leading into:
Having laminate flooring; two central heating radiators; double glazed window to the front elevation; understairs store cupboard; doors off to:
Having low level w.c.; wash hand basin with tiled splashback; central heating radiator; laminate flooring.
Lounge: 16' 9" x 12' 3" ( 5.11m x 3.73m )
Having double glazed patio doors leading out to the rear garden; feature fireplace housing a gas living flame fire; two central heating radiators.
Sitting Room: 12' 2" x 10' 9" ( 3.71m x 3.28m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator.
Dining Room: 17' x 8' ( 5.18m x 2.44m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator; laminate flooring.
Breakfast Kitchen: 22' 2" x 10' 7" narrowing to 8' 4" ( 6.76m x 3.23m narrowing to 2.54m )
A fully fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl sink and drainer set in a base unit, further base units all with complementary work surface above; integrated electric oven with gas hob; integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher; breakfast bar; a range of matching eye level units; cooker hood; complementary wall and floor tiling; double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Having patio doors leading out to the rear garden; two central heating radiators; door leading into:
Utility Room: 6' 5" x 5' 4" ( 1.96m x 1.63m )
Having stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; plumbing for washing machine; further appliance space; complementary wall and floor tiling; central heating radiator; double glazed window to the rear elevation; door leading out to the side elevation; wall mounted central heating boiler.
Stairs From The Hallway:
Having two double glazed windows to the front elevation; central heating radiator; loft access; doors off to:
Master Bedroom: 14' 11" x 11' 6" ( 4.55m x 3.51m )
Having two double glazed windows to the front elevation, series of built-in wardrobes; central heating radiator; archway leading into:
With double glazed window to the side elevation; central heating radiator; mirror door wardrobes; door leading into:
Having double shower cubicle with wall mounted shower; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; double glazed window to the side elevation; central heating radiator; complementary tiling.
Bedroom Two: 12' 4" x 9' 10" excluding door recess ( 3.76m x 3.00m excluding door recess )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation; built in wardrobes; central heating radiator; door leading into:
Having enclosed shower cubicle with wall mounted shower; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; central heating radiator; double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom Three: 12' 3" x 11' 10" max into dormer window ( 3.73m x 3.61m max into dormer window )
Having double glazed dormer window to the front elevation; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four: 10' x 8' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.57m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Five: 8' 5" x 8' 3" ( 2.57m x 2.51m )
Currently used as a study. Having double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator.
Having corner bath with mixer taps and shower unit; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator; airing cupboard; complementary tiling.
Having up and over door; power and lighting; personal door.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing of road parking for several vehicles, front lawned area with flower and shrub plantings. To the rear is a patio area with a further timber decked patio, being mainly laid to lawn with fruit trees, mature shrub and herbaceous plantings having timber fenced boundaries.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Bagshaws Residential office turn right into High Street, right into Carter Street over the Hockley level crossing to the roundabout, taking the first exit onto Old Knotty Way. Proceed over the roundabout, taking exit onto Highwood Road, proceeding up Highwood Road, taking a right hand turn into Demontfort Way, and second right into Oakover Close where the property can be found immediately on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44681898.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR102825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.