2 bedroom terraced house for saleNorfolk Road, Maldon
- Two Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Room
- Stylish Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary Shower Room
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
Situated on the DESIRABLE WESTERN DEVELOPMENT offering convenient access to local shops and schools as well as Maldon's historic town centre is this IMMACULATELY PRESENTED two bedroom mid-terrace property, boasting LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN and TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES.
UPVC door to front, with double glazed style window to front and opaque window to side. Small worktop with storage space, door to :-
Doors leading to kitchen and living room, stairs to first floor. Radiator to side wall.
Lounge 17' max x 13' 7" max ( 5.18m max x 4.14m max )
Well presented lounge diner with door leading to garden, double glazed window to rear and radiator to rear wall.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 7' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.16m )
Marble effect worktops, with integrated induction hob, free standing washing machine, integrated single oven and also combination oven. Low level and eye level cupboards. Double glazed window to front and radiator to side wall. Integrated fridge and freezer.
Loft access, leading to bathroom and bedrooms.
Bedroom One 13' 5" max x 12' ( 4.09m max x 3.66m )
Fitted wardrobes surround the bed, with airing cupboard. Two double glazed windows to front, radiator to front wall.
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 1" max ( 3.66m x 2.46m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator to rear wall.
Under floor heating throughout with walk in double length shower with glass panels. Free standing WC and wash hand basin with storage underneath. Heated towel rail to side and double glazed opaque window to rear.
Low maintenance garden, comprising of decking and seating area, slate and shingles and also two sheds to remain. Shrubs and potted plants surrounding border.
Two parking spaces allocated to the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44681982.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.