2 bedroom terraced house for saleCollege Way, Eastham, Wirral
Sold STC £50,000
- 30% Shared Ownership
- Ideal for A First Time Buyer
- Fantastic Location
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge, Kitchen
- Family Bathroom & Downstairs WC
- Gardens to Front & Rear
- Allocated Parking for Two Cars
For sale in College Way is this mid-terraced house built in 2014. This property will make a fantastic home for a first time buyer looking to get on the property ladder with a 30% shared ownership. Comprising: Lounge, kitchen, WC, two double bedrooms & family bathroom, gardens and off road parking.
For sale in Eastham is this fantastic starter home built in 2014 ideal for a first time buyer looking for a shared ownership property. College Way is on the former Carlett Park College site making this property ideal for commuting to Liverpool or Chester via the M53 motorway as well as access to public transport links. As well as the 30% shared ownership the property includes: Lounge, kitchen with integral oven and hob, downstairs WC. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and the family bathroom with shower to bath. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear, the front with lawned area and flower beds. To the rear is a lawned garden with a bin store and garden shed. The property also has two allocated parking spaces.
Leading from the double glazed front door into the entrance hall with radiator, stairs to the first floor, under stairs cupboard, doors giving access to the following rooms.
With white suite and comprising: Wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back, WC and radiator.
Lounge 14' 6" x 10' 7" ( 4.42m x 3.23m )
With double glazed window to the rear, double glazed door over looking and giving access to the rear garden. Two radiators and television connection point.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.48m x 2.49m )
Fitted kitchen comprising: Wall and complementary base units with rolled top work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood, washing machine plumbing, gas central heating boiler, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Accessed from the entrance hall by a staircase and leading to first floor landing with an airing cupboard and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 14' 4" maximum x 8' 11" maximum ( 4.37m maximum x 2.72m maximum )
Double bedroom comprising two double glazed windows to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 6" x 9' maximum ( 4.42m x 2.74m maximum )
Double bedroom comprising double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Three piece suite in white and comprising: Panelled bath with shower over, shower screen and decorative tiling to walls, WC, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash backs. Extractor fan and shaver point, part tiled walls and floor.
There are gardens to the front and rear.
Paved garden path leading from the pavement to front door, lawned area and flower beds with shrubs and plants.
The rear garden is laid to lawn with paved garden path to side leading to bin store area, timber fencing to boundaries, timber garden gate and timber garden shed.
Off Road Parking
Allocated parking for two cars.
There is the potential to increase the share of the ownership after an agreed timescale has passed.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44682006.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO103731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bromborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.