4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWordsworth Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 3NH
- Substantial Edwardian Residence
- Feature Kitchen/Family Room
- Spacious Lounge
- Separate Spacious Dining Room
- Four Bedrooms - West Facing Garden
- Modern Bathroom & 2nd Shower Room
- GF Cloakroom - Many Period Features
- Close To Sea & Town - Sea Glimpses
Exceptionally spacious and most attractively presented Edwardian four bedroom semi-detached residence being offered for sale with many fine period features.
The entrance hall leads to a spacious living room with feature fire surround, solid wood flooring and bay sash windows, the dining room is another spacious dual aspect reception room with solid wood flooring and also leads from the hall. The modern fitted kitchen/family room is a fabulous feature having a comprehensive range of units to include built in oven, dishwasher, fridge and large central breakfast island with bamboo work surface, inset hob and cooker hood over. opening to a utility area with plumbing for washing machine and a further door to a ground floor cloakroom.
From the hall there are stairs with attractive balustrades to the first floor landing with access to the four bedrooms with the main bedroom having views from the bay window to the sea. The bathroom has been refitted to include an attractive white suite of a shaped bath, shower cubicle, wash basin and wc. There is a newly fitted shower room with tiled walls, large shower cubical, wash hand basin and close coupled WC.
Outside there is a well planned west facing rear garden with a brick inlaid path from the kitchen leading to an area of decking ideal for entertaining.
This beautiful Edwardian semi-detached home is situated in this popular area of Worthing at the South end of Wordsworth Road. Worthing seafront promenade is just a few hundred metres away and can be seen from the front of the property, the seafront is also the route for the South coast 700 bus route running from Brighton through to Chichester. Worthing town centre with it's comprehensive range of shops, amenities and facilities are less than half a mile away.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 362284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds Reading, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.