4 bedroom detached house for saleUpper Froyle
- A beautiful, detached home with walled garden
- Stunning kitchen/dining/family room
- Large solid oak-framed Garden Room
- In Show Home condition
- Set in the picturesque village of Upper Froyle
Set on the edge of historic Froyle Park and built about 2 years ago, Hastings House, with its private walled garden, is one of four individual properties thoughtfully arranged to suggest a traditional farmyard setting. Constructed to an extremely high specification, the current owners have added a magnificent solid oak garden room with underfloor heating for year-round use, which takes full advantage of the southerly aspect walled garden and its outdoor entertaining area. The property has many highly desirable features including a stunning hand-painted fitted kitchen with Quartz Silestone surfaces, ceramic tiled floors with underfloor heating running throughout the ground floor, (underfloor heating), wooden internal doors with wrought iron furniture, and high quality light fittings. This is an exceptional house, presented in Show Home condition, where the owners have tastefully transformed the property into a gorgeous home. Hastings House really is a must-see property to appreciate all it has to offer.
*Oak and glass entrance. * Entrance hall with ceramic tiled flooring. * Luxury Cloakroom with fitted solid wood hand-painted units incorporating wash handbasin and WC. * Sitting Room a delightful area with multi-fuel burner and double doors to the front. * Kitchen/Dining/Family Room a most wonderful space with areas which flow seamlessly. The kitchen has solid wood hand-painted units, a Butler sink, integrated appliances including a dishwasher, freezer, separate fridge, wine cooler, gas-fired Aga with extractor over, and attractive, contrasting Quartz Silestone breakfast bar and work surfaces. Family/Sitting area. Ceramic floor tiling throughout the ground floor adds to the feeling of flow and continuity. * Solid Oak-framed Garden Room a magnificent area which draws the garden into the house. Its high, vaulted ceiling creates a sense of spaciousness and its 2 sets of double casement doors open directly onto the patio of the walled garden. * Utility Room with solid wood hand painted units, Butler Sink, Quartz Silestone work surfaces, space and plumbing for appliances, and door to the rear garden. * A wide, bullnosed staircase leads to the first floor.
* Spacious landing with large, floor to ceiling window allowing abundant natural light to pour in. Access to roof space. Cupboard housing tank. * Master bedroom suite, double aspect with sizeable floor-to-ceiling feature window offering distant country views. This bedroom has its own Dressing Room and large Luxury En Suite Shower Room. * Guest Bedroom Suite with ample storage afforded by the range of fitted wardrobes which have sliding mirror fronted doors. Large Luxury Ensuite Shower Room. * Bedroom 3 - Another large Double Room with spacious fitted wardrobes, mirror fronted sliding doors. * Bedroom 4 A further large Double Room, double aspect with distant countryside views, and large fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. * Luxury Family Bathroom.
Garden & Exterior
To the front there is parking for numerous vehicles and a Single Garage with light and power. The front is bordered by a brick wall and a gate leads into the recently landscaped, walled rear garden. The stone and paved patio areas provide ample space for al-fresco dining/entertaining and there are raised brick borders stocked with shrubs. The walled garden is south facing and creates a wonderful setting for this home. External power point and water tap. There is a pretty, central grassed village green area to the rear of the property with play equipment.
The property is located in the picturesque village of Upper Froyle surrounded by miles of beautiful countryside. Whilst the property is set in a semi-rural location, both Farnham and Alton are easily accessible being approximately 6.5 and 3.5 miles respectively. Both towns offer main line services to Waterloo, as does Bentley, which is just 2.5 miles away. Bentley also offers local shops and a school. Further schooling, including Lord Wandsworth College, is available in nearby Long Sutton. The local public house is within a stroll. The A31 is within a mile, giving access to the A3, M3 and A331.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44682312.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 363816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.