3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePriory Avenue, Leek
Sold STC £129,950
Full description* Very well presented and spacious extended semi detached house located in a quiet cul-de-sac position and occupying a large plot.
* The property benefits from Upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating.
* Accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Room and additional Annexe with W.c suitable for a number of uses and has previously been used as a Bedroom. Landing Area, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom to the first floor.
* Driveway to the front providing ample off street parking leading to a large garage / workshop.
* Good sized rear garden with lawned and decked areas, summerhouse and display borders.
* An internal inspection of this very deceptive family home comes strongly advised.
* No upward chain involved with this sale.
Entrance Hall - Radiator. Stairs off. Wood flooring.
Lounge - 13'4 x 15'11 max (4.06m x 4.85m max) - Gas fire. Bay window. Radiator.
Kitchen - 7'2 x 14'9 (2.18m x 4.50m) - Wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Gas cooker point. Radiator. Understairs storage. Access to garage and additional annexe.
Dining Room - 13'3 x 8'2 (4.04m x 2.49m) - Radiator. Sliding doors to rear.
Additional Annexe / Reception - 9' x 15'4 (2.74m x 4.67m) - Radiator. Rear door.
W.C - W.c. Wash basin. Tiled floor.
Landing Area - Loft access. Airing cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Bedroom - 10'1 x 10'6 (3.07m x 3.20m) - Radiator. Extensive range of fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom - 11'7 x 8'3 (3.53m x 2.51m) - Radiator.
Bedroom - 6'11 x 9'11 (2.11m x 3.02m) - Radiator.
Bathroom - 8'8 x 5' (2.64m x 1.52m) - Bath with feeder shower. W.c. Wash basin. Radiator. Tiled walls.
Outside - Driveway to the front providing off street parking leading to a large garage / workshop with power, lighting and plumbing points.
Good sized rear garden with lawned and decked areas, summerhouse and display borders.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Please Note - The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44682942.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25497560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.