5 bedroom house for saleTonsley Place, Wandsworth, SW18
- A beautiful Victorian Tonsley House
- Five bedrooms
- Wide double reception room
- Large kitchen/breakfast room
- Two bathrooms * Cloakroom
- Good size garden
- Garage at the rear
- Walking distance to Wandsworth Town Station
Cound are delighted to offer for sale an attractive house on the very sought after Tonsley Place. It's a wider and higher than average 'Tonsley' house presented in excellent decorative order. The accommodation includes an open plan double reception room, a large kitchen/breakfast room and a cloakroom on the ground floor. There is a modern bathroom, shower cubicle, with separate W.C and three double bedrooms on the first floor. The current owners have added a second floor which provides two further bedrooms and a beautiful shower room. There is a lovely garden with open views and a large modern garage accessed from the rear. Tree lined Tonsley Place is a quiet residential road in the heart of Wandsworth Town. It is a very short walk to Wandsworth Town train station, which is located in Old York Road with its services to Waterloo International, together with a good selection of bars, restaurants and local shopping facilities. Southside shopping centre is also nearby
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COUND_004106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cound, Wandsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.