2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleIngledene Close, Gosport
Sold STC £255,000
- Two bedroom semi detached bungalow
- Located in a sought after location, in close proximately to all amenities
- Lounge & kitchen/ dining room
- Two double bedrooms
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens
- Must be seen!
Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/ dining room, conservatory, bathroom, two double bedrooms, conservatory, garage, low maintenance front and rear gardens. Bungalows like this rarely come available so an internal inspection is essential! Contact us today on 02392 503733.
LOOKING FOR A BUNGALOW CLOSE TO AMENITIES??? Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom semi-detached home located in Alverstoke. Features are numerous but briefly include: Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/ dining room, conservatory, bathroom, two double bedrooms, conservatory, garage, low maintenance front and rear gardens. Bungalows like this rarely come available so an internal inspection is essential! Contact us today on 02392 503733.
UPVC door to front access.
UPVC door, access to loft space, storage cupboard, airing cupboard, radiator.
Lounge 15' 5" max x 11' 6" max ( 4.70m max x 3.51m max )
UPVC double glazed windows to front and side elevation, feature electric fire place, two radiators.
Dining Room 11' 6" x 7' ( 3.51m x 2.13m )
UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side elevation, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, UPVC door to conservatory, archway to:
Kitchen 11' 6" x 8' 10" ( 3.51m x 2.69m )
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, space for cooker, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, space for additional white goods, tile effect flooring.
Conservatory 8' 10" x 8' 7" ( 2.69m x 2.62m )
UPVC construction, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, UPVC door to garden, polycarbonate roof, tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 14' 5" x 9' 1" ( 4.39m x 2.77m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.18m x 3.00m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, bath with shower over and glass screen, vanity wash hand basin with utility cupboard under, wc, shaver point, fully tiled walls, radiator.
To the front the garden has stoned sections and a pathway leading to the front door. To the rear the garden is approx west facing and has a patio section extending to a shingle area, two sheds, outside tap, side pedestrian access and enclosed to perimeters.
In a block with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44683368.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS105330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.