Plot for saleAdjacent To Peartree Farm, Meadow Lane, Cononley, BD20
- Two individual linked houses
- Excellent village centre location
- Close to good local amenities
- Walking distance to railway station
- Easy commute to many of the regions business centres
Planning permission has been granted to construct two linked houses on the land adjacent to Peartree Farm, Meadow Lane, Cononley.
Decision number: 21/2016/16856.
Further information and drawings can be inspected on the Craven District Planning website or at the offices of Dacre Son & Hartley in Skipton.
This is a rare opportunity to build two highly individual linked houses situated in one of the Aire Valleys most desirable villages. Cononley provides good, everyday amenities which includes general village store, a well-respected primary school and public houses. Residents can also easily commute in to many of the regions larger business centres via the excellent road bus and rail links.
The bustling market town of Skipton is only a short drive away with its regular colourful street market, historic church and castle. The immediate area provides well respected schooling for all ages with several primary schools and boys and girls grammar schools available in Skipton.
Take the Cononley turn from the main Keighley - Skipton road. Proceed over the level crossing when entering the village. After approximately 100 yards take the right hand turn on to Meadow Lane. The land is located on the left hand side adjacent to Pear Tree Barn.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44683431.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKI160413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Skipton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.