4 bedroom town house for saleDunworth Street, MANCHESTER
- AUCTION HOUSE MANCHESTER COMMERCIAL TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION ON TUESDAY 18TH OCTOBER 2016
- MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL GROUIND, THE ETIHAD STADIUM, SPORTCITY, MANCHESTER, M11 3FF
- GUIDE PRICE : £145,000
- START TIME - 2.00PM
- MODERN FOUR BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE
- CURRENTLY TENANTED AT £750.00 PCM
- EPC : B
Modern four bed, three storey town house constructed circa 2010, the property briefly comprises ground floor, entrance hall, garage, bed room one, first floor bedroom two (en-suite), lounge/dining area with kitchen, second floor bedrooms three and four (both en-suite). Externally there is a garden area to the rear and a driveway to the front. The property benefits from upvc double and gas fired central heating. The property is currently tenanted by way of assured short hold tenancy to a private individual at a rental of £750 pcm (£9,000 pa). Please note there will be a Buyers Premium of £900 incl VAT payable in addition to the Administration Fee.
Please contact Roger Hannah & Co on 0161 817 3399
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, North West on 01772 772450.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.