3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMartin Close, Redruth
Sold STC £194,950
- Well Presented, Semi-Detached House
- Three Good Size First Floor Bedrooms
- A Nicely Updated First Floor Bathroom and Downstairs W.C.
- Lounge and a Separate Dining Area
- Driveway Parking and Lawned Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- EPC Rating D67
A THREE BEDROOM, SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
Found within a popular residential area of Redruth offering great access to Redruth town and Railway Station, is this well presented, three bedroom semi-detached house that really must be viewed. The property benefits from a downstairs WC, dining area, gas central heating and double glazing. Further benefits include, off road parking and a lovely rear garden.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED160236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Redruth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.