3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestern Crescent, Banbury
Sold STC £230,000
- A spacious semi detached house
- In need of some updating
- Located on this very popular road close to the town centre, train station and hospital
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Side passage
- Two useful store rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Family bathroom
Full descriptionA SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WHICH IS IN NEED OF SOME UPDATING LOCATED ON THIS VERY POPULAR ROAD CLOSE TO THE TOWN CENTRE, TRAIN STATION AND HOSPITAL.
Entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, side passage, two useful store rooms, three bedrooms, family bathroom, front garden, large rear garden.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£230,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 0.5 miles
Banbury railway station 0.3 miles (rear entrance)
Junction 11 (M40 motorway)
Oxford 24 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury town centre proceed along George Street to the traffic lights and turn right onto Lower Cherwell Street and next left at the traffic lights. Follow the road into Hightown Road and Western Crescent will be found as a turning on the left and the property will be found towards the end of the road on the left hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 31 WESTERN CRESCENT is a well presented three bedroomed semi detached house which is pleasantly located on this highly regarded road. On the ground floor there are two reception rooms and a kitchen at the rear. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a re-fitted shower room.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout, some of the main features include:
* Entrance hallway with stairs rising to first floor.
* Sitting room located to the front of the property with a window to the front with a modern wall fitted gas coal effect fire.
* The dining room is located at the rear of the property with a door leading into the sitting room and double doors that open out onto the garden.
* The kitchen is fitted with a range of base cabinets and drawers with work surfaces over with tiled splashbacks and a one and a half bowl sink and draining board. There is space for a cooker, space and plumbing for a washing machine, a window to the rear, door to the side passage and a wall mounted gas boiler. The side passage has doors to both the front and rear thereby providing access to the rear garden from the front. There is a useful store room and cupboard located just off the passage.
* On the first floor the landing has a hatch to the loft space which has a light and pull down ladder and there is an airing cupboard.
* There are three bedrooms on the first floor, two of which are double in size and all of which have built-in storage cupboards or wardrobes.
* The shower room has been re-fitted within recent years and has a white suite comprising a corner shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin and vanity unit, heated towel rail.
* At the front of the property there is a gravelled garden with a stepped pathway leading to the front door. It may be possible subject to planning permission to create off road car parking here.
* The main area of garden is located at the rear and extends to approximately 60' in length. There is a paved patio adjoining the house which leads to a large shingled area of garden. We believe most purchasers would wish to re-landscape the garden.
Services - All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the kitchen.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44685150.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26542385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.