3 bedroom terraced house for saleOyster Way, Warsop
Guide Price £129,995
- Mid Town House
- Three bedrooms
- En-suite, cloakroom/WC and family bathroom
- Dining kitchen with French doors onto the rear garden
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Available with 5% deposit on Help To Buy
- Contact 01623 424616 to arrange a viewing!!!
Newton Fallowell are delighted to offer "The Somerby" a BRAND NEW three bedroom/mid town house with TEN YEAR NHBC WARRANTY. The entrance lobby is designed for the family in mind, with room for coats and shoes, downstairs cloakroom/WC, living room to the front, inner hallway and a fantastic kitchen/ diner. This room benefits from French doors which open into the private enclosed rear garden. The stairs lead to the first floor, where there are three bedrooms, en-suite shower room and a separate family bathroom. Externally: Driveway to the front elevation and rear enclosed garden with shed and water butt. This property is perfect for couples and families with local amenities such as "The Carr's" (ideal for long walks, local church/river and park). AVAILABLE ON HELP TO BUY WITH 5% DEPOSIT!!!
Bedroom Two -
Bedroom Three -
Family Bathroom -
Additional Information - PLEASE NOTE: The photos are for illustration only.
Entrance Hall -
Inner Hallway -
Dining Kitchen -
First Floor Landing -
Master Bedroom -
En-Suite Shower Room -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44685321.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26541984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Mansfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.