2 bedroom apartment for saleBerry Hill Lane, Mansfield
- STUNNING Grade II listed apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Open plan design
- Grand setting with lots of history!
- Communal gardens
- Visitor parking available
- Second floor apartment
- Thinking of Selling try the 28 DAY CHALLENGE
Newton Fallowell are delighted to present this Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment set within the Grade II listed Berry Hill Hall. The accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen, Two Double Bedrooms, Bathroom, washer/dryer all carpets newly fitter. Externally. Visitor parking, communal gardens and underground garage. Alarm system and secure intercom. NO PETS ALLOWED WITHIN THE DEVELOPMENT. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.EPC rating C/81
Entrance Hall - Entrance door to front, spot lights to ceiling, central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
Open Plane Lounge/Kitchen - Double glazed Sash windows to rear, range of base and wall units, integrated oven, hob, extractor, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tiled splash back areas, laminate flooring, radiators.
Bedroom One - 13'8''x 8'7'' - Sash windows, coving to ceiling, spot-lights to ceiling, modern fitted wardrobe and central heating, radiator.
Bedroom Two - 13'5''x 8'3'' - Double glazed Sash window, spot lights to ceiling, radiator , coving to ceiling.
Family Bathroom - Fully tiled walls and flooring in Travertine, low level wc, and wash hand basin. Fitted bath with centrally flush mounted tap, illuminated mirror, towel ladder radiator and shaver point.
Externally - Communal gardens throughout the development, visitor car parking and option of secure underground parking space.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26542058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Mansfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.