3 bedroom detached house for saleCedarland Crescent, Nuthall, Nottingham
- Traditional Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Beautiful Gardens
- Driveway and Garage
- Viewing Recommended
- No Upward Chain
Early Viewing is highly recommended of this THREE BEDROOM TRADITIONAL DETACHED FAMILY HOME situated in a desirable residential location and offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN. Contact the office for further information or to arrange an appointment to view.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY .......................................Offered for sale with No Upward Chain is this three bedroom traditional detached family home situated in a highly desirable residential location. The property briefly comprises of porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen with pantry, three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there are impressive gardens, driveway and garage. Early inspection is recommended to avoid disappointment.
With Upvc double glazed door and window to the front elevation and glazed door to entrance hall.
Having stairs leading to first floor landing, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, telephone point, windows to the side elevation, door leading to cloak cupboard and internal doors leading to lounge, dining room and kitchen.
Lounge 12' 5" x 11' 3" ( 3.78m x 3.43m )
With feature fireplace incorporating a real flame gas fire set in Adams style surround with marble inset and hearth, radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 10' 6" ( 3.73m x 3.20m )
Having radiator, Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Kitchen 9' x 6' 10" ( 2.74m x 2.08m )
Having a range of base and wall units with stainless steel sink unit having single bowl and double drainers with work surface over, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, freestanding gas oven with four ring gas hob, radiator, door leading to pantry, fully tiled wall coverings, Upvc double glazed windows to the rear and side and Upvc double glazed door to side elevation.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space, airing cupboard, Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 11' 2" including wardrobes ( 3.81m x 3.40m including wardrobes )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, range of built in wardrobes and drawers, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 9' 3" plus wardrobes ( 3.18m x 2.82m plus wardrobes )
Having radiator, range of built in wardrobes, radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 3 7' 1" plus wardrobes x 7' ( 2.16m plus wardrobes x 2.13m )
Having range of built in wardrobes, radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of bath with fitted shower over, pedestal hand wash basin and low level wc, fully tiled wall coverings, radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance paved frontage with brick wall and fencing with access to driveway leading to side of property providing ample off road parking and leading to detached garage to the rear.
To the rear of the property there is a generous well tended garden mainly laid to lawn with well stocked borders incorporating a variety of mixed shrubs plants and tree, brick built outbuilding all enclosed by timber panelled fencing.
With double doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44685402.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.