4 bedroom detached house for saleBamber Lane, Emneth, Wisbech
Sold STC £350,000
- Brand new executive style family home
- Four bedrooms, master en-suite & dressing room
- Lounge, study and kitchen/ family room
- Off road parking and tandem garage
- Popular village location
EXECUTIVE FAMILY HOME IN POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION! Due for completion Spring 2017 this superb detached house offers an ideal family home. There are two reception rooms, a spacious kitchen/family room, four double bedrooms with an en-suite and a dressing room to the master.
Set within the popular village of Emneth, this executive house represents the perfect family home. Due to be completed in Spring 2017, the property comprises a reception hallway with doors leading through to the study and kitchen/family room. The kitchen will be fitted with a wide range of wall and base units with a centre island and double doors leading out to the rear and side gardens. There is a separate utility room and wet room. The lounge boasts a feature fireplace, a large window to the front aspect and double doors to the rear. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms with the master benefiting from an en-suite shower room and separate dressing room. Completing the accommodation is the family bathroom which comprises a three piece suite and a separate shower cubicle.
Continuing outside there will be off road parking, a tandem garage and a good sized rear garden.
Lounge 21' 8" x 13' 1" ( 6.60m x 3.99m )
Study 13' 1" x 10' 8" ( 3.99m x 3.25m )
Kitchen Area 18' 1" x 8' 2" ( 5.51m x 2.49m )
Family Area 14' 5" x 16' 1" ( 4.39m x 4.90m )
Utility Room 16' 1" x 6' 7" ( 4.90m x 2.01m )
Wet Room 7' 1" x 6' 7" ( 2.16m x 2.01m )
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 14' 5" x 15' 1" ( 4.39m x 4.60m )
Bedroom 2 13' 1" x 14' 1" ( 3.99m x 4.29m )
Bedroom 3 13' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.99m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 4 13' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.99m x 2.95m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed out of town taking note of Morrisons on your left hand side and at the roundabout continue straight on. Head out of Wisbech following the road round to the left and turn left into Church Road signposted Emneth. Continue along and turn left into Bamber Lane where the property will be found immediately on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.