Detached house for saleYarmouth Road, Caister-On-Sea, Great Yarmouth
- Storage facility with PP to convert to a 3 bedroom detached house
- Double sided access to front drive
- Popular coastal village location
- Plot size approx. 93' deep x 33' wide
- Offered chain free
A STORAGE FACILITY with PLANNING PERMISSION to convert to a 3 bedroom DETACHED HOUSE with gardens to front and rear. The property is situated in this POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER COASTAL VILLAGE LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES. OFFERED CHAIN FREE.
A STORAGE FACILITY with PLANNING PERMISSION to convert to a 3 bedroom DETACHED HOUSE with gardens to front and rear situated in this POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER COASTAL VILLAGE LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES.
With a door to the front, staircase and an arch to the main part of the facility.
Room 1 30' 1" max x 20' 2" max ( 9.17m max x 6.15m max )
With three windows to the side and concrete flooring.
Room 2 4' 8" x 5' 11" ( 1.42m x 1.80m )
On the ground floor with work surfaces, a sink and extractor fan.
Stairs from the hall and wooden flooring.
WC, hand wash basin, double glazed window to the side and wooden flooring.
Room 3 24' 4" max x 19' 7" max ( 7.42m max x 5.97m max )
On the first floor with a double glazed window to the rear/side and wooden flooring.
Room 4 8' 5" x 9' 6" ( 2.57m x 2.90m )
With a double glazed window to the side, stud walls and wooden flooring.
A "right of access" provides a fantastic approach to this property, leading to an iron gate to which you will find ample off road parking.
The property also benefits from a rear garden which also has side access to the driveway,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY103011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.