2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWalpole Road, Slough
Sold STC £435,000
- Extremely well presented semi detached two bedroom bungalow
- Lovely conservatory
- Great good size rear garden
- Off street parking for several vehicles and garage
- Excellent location for M4 junction 7, Burnham Train Station and local amenities.
A two bedroom semi detached bungalow presented in very good order and benefiting from lounge, kitchen, conservatory and bathroom. Further benefits include rear garden, garage and off street parking for several vehicles. Highly recommended.
Beautifully presented throughout is this rarely available two bedroom bungalow situated in a sought after cul de sac location and within waking distance to Burnham mainline London Paddington Station. The property offers block paving off street parking for several cars. Located within a short distance of junction 7 M4 and local amenities.
Lounge 10' 6" x 16' 4" ( 3.20m x 4.98m )
Double glazed French doors, fireplace, radiator.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 9' 10" ( 2.46m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted with a range of wall and base level units, sink and drainer unit, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, wall mounted combi central heating boiler, radiator, cooker-hood.
Conservatory 11' 10" x 8' 1" ( 3.61m x 2.46m )
Doubleglaze window to rear, brick construction, radiator.
Loft access, radiator, storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.99m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 1" x 9' 1" ( 2.46m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front.
Double glazed window to rear, towel radiator, wc, shower cubicle, fully tiled, extractor fan, wash hand basin.
Mainly laid to lawn, patio, enclosed by panel fencing, two sheds, power point.
Off street parking for several cars, block paved.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44685501.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRH103053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Burnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.