4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Johns Road, Colchester
Guide Price £320,000
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Utility/Sun Room
Guide Price £320,000 - £340,000
Located within a short walk to the primary school of St Johns is this well presented four bedroom extended family home. Comprising of a lounge, dining room, conservatory and sun room/utility room. This property is a must to be viewed.
Double glazed entrance door leading to entrance porch.
Obscure double glazed entrance door with matching panels leading to entrance hall.
Stairs leading to the first floor, built in under stairs storage cupboard, wood finished flooring, radiator with display cover, part wood paneled walls. Doors to:-
Lounge 26' 11" x 11' 4" ( 8.20m x 3.45m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, double glazed french doors to conservatory, radiator with display cover, further double radiator, dado rail, coved ceiling.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 7' 10" ( 3.25m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, roll edge work surface with inset one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit, space for cooker and dishwasher, range of base and wall mounted units, concealed lighting, coving to ceiling, part tiled walls.
Study/dining Room 10' 4" x 7' 11" ( 3.15m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, laminate flooring, coved ceiling.
Breakfast /sun Room 7' 7" x 6' 10" ( 2.31m x 2.08m )
Double glazed french doors to garden, radiator, coved ceiling.
Utility Room 7' 11" x 6' 1" ( 2.41m x 1.85m )
Obscure glazed panel to front, roll edge work surface with inset single drainer sink unit, space for washing machine, fridge freezer and tumble dryer, range of base and wall mounted units, part tiled walls, coving to ceiling.
Conservatory 10' 3" max x 9' max ( 3.12m max x 2.74m max )
Double glazed french doors to garden, a range of double glazed windows and panels, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft space, built in airing cupboard, coving to ceiling. Doors to:-
Bedroom One 11' 8" widening to 13' 6'' x 11' 8" reducing to 9' 7'' ( 3.56m widening to 13' 6'' x 3.56m reducing to 9' 7'' )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built in wardrobes, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 7" widening to 11'08'' max ( 3.56m x 2.92m widening to 11'08'' max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 7' 7" ( 3.48m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' x 7' 11" ( 2.44m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Two obscured double glazed windows to rear, four piece white suite comprising of a paneled enclosed bath, level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls, corner tiled shower cubicle, heated towel rail, coved ceiling.
Obscured double glazed window to rear, three piece white suite comprising of a low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, corner tiled shower cubicle, tiled walls, heated towel rail.
Commences with patio area, mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders raised by sleepers, garden shed to remain, access to both sides of the property.
Workshop which as double glazed french doors to garden, range of double glazed windows, power and light, wood panel ceiling and measures 13 ft 10' X 10 ft 10'.
To The Front
There is off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44685516.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.