3 bedroom terraced house for saleFrancis Avenue, Southsea
- Newly fitted kitchen
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Local amenities
- Two reception rooms
- Bay & Forecourt
Situated in a great central location, this property will be a great purchase for any interested party. Benefiting from ample downstairs space with the option of an open or closed living aspect.
Situated in a great central location, this property will be a great purchase for any interested party. Benefiting from ample downstairs space with the option of an open or closed living aspect. It has three good sized bedrooms and a lovely sized family bathroom. Most importantly is the newly fitted kitchen that gives the property a strong family feel.
Lounge 14' 2" max x 12' 8" plus bay ( 4.32m max x 3.86m plus bay )
Smooth ceiling and walls, double glazed bay window to front elevation, two radiators, carpet, bi-fold doors to rear elevation
Second Reception Room 14' 1" max x 12' 10" max ( 4.29m max x 3.91m max )
Smooth ceiling and walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, built in cupboard, two radiators, carpet
Open Plan Kitchen/diner
Smooth ceiling. part smooth/part tiled walls, integrated fitted kitchen, double glazed windows to side and rear elevation, wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink, radiator, panel flooring. Doors to; Conservatory
Double glazed patio doors to garden, door to:
Door from conservatory, WC,.
Bedroom One 12' 10" max x 14' 2" max ( 3.91m max x 4.32m max )
Artex ceiling, smooth walls, window to front elevation, shaped built in wardrobes, radiator, carpets
Bedroom Two 13' x 9' 2" ( 3.96m x 2.79m )
Artex ceiling, smooth walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, carpet
Newly fitted bathroom, smooth ceiling, fully tiled walls, double glazed window to side elevation, fitted bath, shower, wash hand basin, built in cupboard, tiled floor - Separate WC
Bedroom Three 10' 9" max x 8' 7" max ( 3.28m max x 2.62m max )
Smooth ceiling and walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobe, radiator
Fully enclosed paved garden with mature shrub and planting borders, brick built shed at end of garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44685522.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.