2 bedroom cluster house for saleFallow Drive, Eaton Socon, ST. NEOTS
Sold STC £170,000
- Perfect first time buy
- Two double bedrooms
- Sought after location
- Double glazed throughout
- Allocated parking
- No onward chain
* Perfect first time buy
* Two double bedrooms
* Sought after location
* Double glazed throughout
* Allocated parking
* No onward chain
Entrance Porch way
Two storage cupboards, one of which with fuse box the other with the boiler.
14'06" x 15'06" max (4.42m x 4.72m). Double glazed bay window to front, ceiling fan and double radiator in lounge and single radiator in dining area. Stairs to upstairs.
6'06" x 7'08" max (1.99m x 2.35m). Double glazed window to the front. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of eye and base level units, electric cooker and 4 ring hob, space for fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
8'08" x 12'03" (2.65m x 3.75m). Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe, loft access and radiator.
8'07" x 8'10" (2.63m x 2.71m). Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the side and heated towel rail. Closed coupled WC, pedestal hand basin and shower over bath.
To the front of the property there is a laid to lawn garden and two allocated car parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44686434.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NSQ201138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, St Neots. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.