3 bedroom house for saleBexhill Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex
- Extended Semi Detached House
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- One/Two Reception Rooms
- Generous Underhouse Storage
- South-East Facing Rear Garden
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market this extended semi detached house found in a popular location affording ease of access to local amenities, schooling, convenient road links and seafront promenade. Internally the accommodation is well presented and offers a versatile arrangement of accommodation comprising entrance hallway, bay fronted living room, feature kitchen/dining room, ground floor bedroom or further reception room, bathroom/wc and to the first floor two further double bedrooms. The property enjoys an enclosed south-east facing garden to the rear, a generous amount of underhouse storage, double glazing, gas fired central heating and character features throughout. Early internal viewings come highly recommended via appointed sole agents Rush Witt & Wilson.
Bedroom 1 - 14' x 11' -
Bedroom 2 - 14' x 9' -
Bedroom 3 - 11' x 10' Bed 3/Reception Room -
Reception 1 - 14' x 13' into bay -
Reception 2 - 9' x 6' Bathroom -
Kitchen - 13' x 13' -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44686503.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26542609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.