3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJames Street, Kimberley, Nottingham
Sold STC £140,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £150,000
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- Convenient Location
- Viewing Advised
- Driveway Parking
GUIDE PRICE £140,000 £150,000 *** We are pleased to offer for sale this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY located in the heart of Kimberley. Viewing is a Must !! ***
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY ............................................We are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom semi detached property located in the heart of Kimberley. In brief the property comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen, to the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside the property has driveway parking to the front and low maintenance garden to the rear. Viewing by appointment only please contact the office for further information.
Having Upvc double glazed door and window to the front elevation, understairs storage cupboard and wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 13' 10" x 10' 8" ( 4.22m x 3.25m )
With Upvc double glazed windows to the side and rear elevation, inset electric fireplace with hearth and surround, TV point, wall mounted radiator.
Dining Room 10' 2" x 7' 1" ( 3.10m x 2.16m )
With Upvc double glazed patio doors to the rear leading out to the garden, wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 10' 7" max x 7' 9" ( 3.23m max x 2.36m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating one and half bowl sink and drainer, integrated electric oven and gas hob with space for freestanding fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine and Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs leading from entrance hallway and giving access to bedrooms and family bathroom, access to loft space and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' 10" max x 10' 7" max ( 4.22m max x 3.23m max )
With Upvc double glazed window to rear, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 8' 1" max ( 2.97m x 2.46m max )
With Upvc double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobe and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 7" x 7' 10" ( 3.23m x 2.39m )
With housing for gas central heating boiler, wall mounted radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
Fitted with a matching three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with shower head over, low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin, partly tiled wall coverings with Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
To the front of the property there is driveway parking as well as side access leading to the rear of the property.
To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance split level garden mainly laid to slabs with the addition of stocked flower beds and hard standing for shed included in the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44686725.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.