3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSledmere Road, Scawsby, Doncaster
- Semi-detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Ready to move into
- Popular location
- Chain free
Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000 - Perfect for first time buyers is this ready to move into three bedroom semi-detached property with good access to the A1. The property is available with no chain and consists of contemporary internal decor including a stunning kitchen and spacious room sizes.
Has a central heating radiator. Access to the lounge.
Lounge 11' 11" x 12' 2" into recess ( 3.63m x 3.71m into recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and electric fire. Access to the entrance hall and dining room.
Dining Room 11' 6" x 9' 5" into recess ( 3.51m x 2.87m into recess )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Access to the lounge and an opening into the kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 5' 5" ( 3.40m x 1.65m )
Has a side facing double glazed window, spotlights and built in understairs storage cupboard. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink and electric hob/oven with extractor fan. There is partial wall tiling and tiled flooring. Access to the dining room and garden.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window and spotlights. Access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 11" exc window recess x 9' 6" into breast recess ( 3.63m exc window recess x 2.90m into breast recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 5" ( 3.51m x 2.87m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" into door recess x 5' 6" ( 2.67m into door recess x 1.68m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is access to the loft.
Has a rear facing double glazed window, spotlights, chrome towel rail and extractor fan. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and panelled bath with shower over. There is full wall tiling and lino flooring.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden. Access to the rear and garage. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with mature shrubs and outside tap. Access to the front, kitchen and garage.
Garage 18' x 10' 4" ( 5.49m x 3.15m )
Has a side facing single glazed window, power, light and up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44686803.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.