1 bedroom flat for saleCampsbourne Road, London
- Share Of Freehold
- Large Separate Reception
- Within A Short Distance To Hornsey High Street
- Bright And Airy Top Floor Flat Extending To 582 SQ FT
- Rarely Available One Double Bedroom Top Floor Flat
Barnard Marcus is delighted to offer for sale, this rarely available one double bedroom top floor flat with one double bedroom, large separate reception, separate kitchen with a large family bathroom situated within a short distance to Hornsey High Street and its vast array of amenities.
Barnard Marcus is delighted to offer for sale, this rarely available one double bedroom top floor flat in a converted house, benefits from a share of free hold and the potential to extend (STPP)
This property comprises in full, one double bedroom, large separate reception, separate kitchen with a large family bathroom, boasting bright and airy top floor flat extending to 582 SQ FT, with potential to extend into the loft with the necessary planning permission.
Extremely well located being within a short distance to Hornsey High Street and its vast array of amenities, located 0.5 Miles from Hornsey Rail and 0.8 Miles from Turnpike Lane Underground station making this property ideal for commuting to and from the city.
Bedroom 14' 8" x 11' 9" ( 4.47m x 3.58m )
Reception Room 15' 3" x 10' 10" ( 4.65m x 3.30m )
Kitchen 11' 9" x 6' 6" ( 3.58m x 1.98m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44686818.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGT103036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Highgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.