3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGrimshoe Road, Downham Market
- NO ONWARD CHAIN - CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- 3 Bedrooms & Bathroom
- 23' 'L' Shaped Lounge & Fitted Kitchen
- Gardens, Garage & Driveway
- Great Location for the Town Centre
SET IN A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC location in Downham Market, convenient for the town centre & main line train station, is this SPACIOUS and DETACHED bungalow. The property has 3 bedrooms, driveway, garage and gardens and is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
SET IN A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC location in Downham Market, convenient for the town centre & main line train station with direct routes to Ely, Cambridge and London Kings Cross,. This SPACIOUS and DETACHED bungalow has generous living accommodation with 3 bedrooms, L shaped lounge/diner, driveway, garage and gardens. The property benefits from gas central heating and is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Double Glazed Entrance Door To
Radiator. Loft access. Doors to:
Lounge/ Diner 20' 9" max x 10' 10" into recess extending to 23' 3" ( 6.32m max x 3.30m into recess extending to 7.09m )
'L' Shaped. (Length narrowing to 9'2"). Three UPVC double glazed windows with secondary glazing. Feature fireplace. Three radiators.
Kitchen 12' max x 11' 10" max ( 3.66m max x 3.61m max )
UPVC double glazed window and door. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worksurface over and incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Cooker with extractor over. Space for slimline dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer. Boiler. Airing cupboard. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Boiler
Bedroom 1 12' 10" x 10' 5" ( 3.91m x 3.18m )
UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" max x 9' 5" max ( 3.76m max x 2.87m max )
UPVC double glazed window with secondary glazing. UPVC double glazed doors to rear. Fitted wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 7" max x 7' 8" max ( 2.62m max x 2.34m max )
UPVC double glazed window. Radiator. Fitted wardrobe
UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a panelled bath, shower cubicle, wash handbasin to vanity unit and low level w.c. Radiator. Tiled walls. Extractor.
Outside - Front
The front garden is laid to lawn with a pathway to the entrance door. A driveway to the side provides parking and leads to the Garage.
Roller electronic door with hand control.
Outside - Rear
There is a pathway with borders leading around to the generous walled side garden which is mainly laid to patio slabs with shrubs, trees and plants.
From offices, bear left at the clock tower, proceed along the High Street to the traffic lights and bear left onto the Lynn Road. Proceed, taking the first turning on the left hand side into Clackclose Road. Proceed down Clackclose Road, bearing right into Wimbotsham Road. Proceed along Wimbotsham Road, taking the third turning on the left hand side into Grimshoe Road. Proceed down Grimshoe Road turning left into the cul-de-sac, where the property can then be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44687841.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DHM106973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Downham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.