3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleArundel Street, Stainforth, Doncaster
Sold STC £65,000
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Modern Shower Room
- Ideal Investment Purchase
An ideal investment property!
Offered for sale is this three bedroom, semi-detached house in the popular area of Stainforth. Comprising of a lounge, dining room, modern kitchen, three good size bedrooms, modern shower room and front and rear gardens. Viewing is HIGHLY recommended!
An ideal investment property!
Offered for sale is this three bedroom, semi-detached house in the popular area of Stainforth. Comprising of a lounge, dining room, modern kitchen, three good size bedrooms, modern shower room and front and rear gardens.
Viewing is HIGHLY recommended to fully appreciate all this property has to offer!
Dining Room 9' 9" max x 13' 4" inc stairs & Plus Recess ( 2.97m max x 4.06m inc stairs & Plus Recess )
With a front facing double glazed door, stairs to the first floor, front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, telephone point and laminate flooring.
Lounge 11' max into recess x 15' 5" max ( 3.35m max into recess x 4.70m max )
With a front facing double glazed window and double glazed internal window to rear porch, two central heating radiators, electric fireplace and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 10' 1" Maximum x 14' 6" Max plus storage ( 3.07m Maximum x 4.42m Max plus storage )
A fitted kitchen with both wall and base units under work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, central heating radiator, wall mounted gas combination boiler boiler, internal side facing double glazed window to the rear porch, under stairs cupboard, plumbing and rear facing double glaze window.
Rear Porch 8' 6" x 7' 7" ( 2.59m x 2.31m )
With side facing door, side and rear facing windows and laminate flooring.
Downstairs Shower Room
With a rear facing double glazed obscured window,ladder rail, extractor fan, tiling where visible and suite consisting of a wash hand basin, W/C and shower cubicle.
Bedroom One 10' max into recess x 15' 5" max ( 3.05m max into recess x 4.70m max )
A double bedroom with front and rear facing double glazed windows and two central heating radiators.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" max into recess x 12' 2" max into restricted head heigh ( 3.38m max into recess x 3.71m max into restricted head heigh )
A double bedroom with a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 10' 2" ( 2.77m x 3.10m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and loft access.
With concrete path and access to rear
A rear garden with hard standing for a car.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44687901.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF103098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.