5 bedroom detached house for saleNewdigate Road, Watnall, Nottingham
- Extended Detached Family Home
- Five Bedrooms
- Master Ensuite
- Conservatory, Dining Room and Lounge
- Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- Utility & GF WC
- Ample Parking, Garage and Rear Garden
- Viewing a Must !!!
This is a deceptively spacious and well presented EXTENDED FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME situated in a highly desirable location and occupying an enviable plot. Viewing is an Absolute Must in order to appreciated the size of accommodation on offer.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY ..........................................This is a deceptively spacious and well presented extended five bedroom detached family home situated in a highly desirable location and occupying an enviable plot. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, conservatory, open plan dining kitchen, utility, guest cloaks with wc, five bedrooms, ensuite and family bathroom. Outside there are impressive gardens, driveway for ample parking and garage. Viewing is absolutely essential.
Enter via secure double glazed door to the front elevation, stairs leading to first floor landing, understairs storage cupboard, tiled flooring, radiator, Upvc double glazed windows to the front and door leading to :
Dining Room 13' 7" into bay x 11' 3" ( 4.14m into bay x 3.43m )
Having double glazed wooden bay window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator and open plan to :
Lounge 17' x 11' 9" max ( 5.18m x 3.58m max )
Having TV point, radiator and sliding patio doors to the conservatory.
Open Plan Dining Kitchen 20' 9" x 17' 2" ( 6.32m x 5.23m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating a one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with ceramic tiled splashbacks, integrated electric fan assisted eye level double oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, space and plumbing for dishwasher and American style fridge freezer, radiator, central island, recessed spotlights, double glazed French doors to the conservatory, double glazed window to the rear and door leading through to utility.
Having a range of base units with work surfaces over, space for tumble dryer and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, Upvc double glazed window and door to the side elevation, door leading to guest cloaks.
Guest Cloaks & W C
Fitted with a two piece white suite comprising of pedestal hand wash basin and low level wc, ceramic tiled splashbacks, wall mounted heated towel rail, ceramic tiled flooring.
Conservatory 10' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.87m )
Half brick and Upvc double glazed construction with Upvc double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations, radiator, Upvc double glazed French doors to garden and Upvc double glazed French doors to kitchen.
First Floor Landing
Giving access to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 17' 3" max x 9' 6" ( 5.26m max x 2.90m )
Having radiator, TV point, recessed ceiling spot lights and Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation and door leading to ensuite.
Refitted with three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle with shower over, pedestal hand wash basin and low level wc, fully tiled ceramic wall coverings, ceramic tiled flooring, wall mounted heated towel rail, recessed ceiling spot lights, extractor fan and Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 2 13' 9" into bay x 11' 10" ( 4.19m into bay x 3.61m )
With double glazed wood bay window to the front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 4" x 11' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.61m )
Having radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 4 9' 7" x 9' 3" max ( 2.92m x 2.82m max )
With wall mounted radiator, TV point and two double glazed wood windows to the front elevation.
Bedroom 5 7' 5" x 6' 11" ( 2.26m x 2.11m )
Having radiator and double glazed wood bay window to the front elevation.
Extended and refitted with a three piece white suite comprising of bath, pedestal hand wash basin and low level wc with fully ceramic tiled wall coverings, ceramic tiled flooring, wall mounted heated towel radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance secure frontage comprising of paved and tarmac area providing ample off road parking for multiple vehicles enclosed by brick built wall and wrought iron fencing and wrought iron double gates. Otherwise to the front the driveway leads to the front with side gated access.
To the rear of the property there is a generous family garden comprising of block paved sun patio with seating area and generous lawned area with well stocked borders incorporating a variety of mixed plants and shrubs all enclosed by timber panelled fencing and side gated access.
With Up and over door and power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44687919.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.